Location: All over Glendale and L.A. County
Time: From 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Description: Try riding your bike to work today and stop at one or more of the following Glendale locations for free refreshments and goodies.
Glendale Pit-stop locations:
- Montrose Bike Shop - 2501 Honolulu Ave.
- The Bicycle Mart - 1601 S. Brand Blvd.
- Glendale City Hall - 613 East Broadway
- Glendale Cyclery - 1250 W. Glenoaks Blvd.
- Glendale Transportation Management Associates - 400 N. Brand Blvd.
- Flower St. and Sonora Ave. - City of Glendale/LACBC.
- Glendale Community College - Parking Lot F at Verdugo Rd. and Towne St.
More details at Glendale Safe and Healthy Streets.
Also! In the evening - Bike From Work Happy Hour:
Location: Tavern on Brand 208 N. Brand Blvd
Time: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Description: The L.A. County Bicycle Coalition invites you to meet up for a happy hour beverage after you've biked to work today. Ride your bike to Tavern on Brand, meet fellow cyclists, and enjoy the Tavern's usual drink specials. Special deal: cyclists get 10% off all food orders! Remember, you CAN get a citation for riding drunk (plus you can get hurt). Drink responsibly but revel in the company of your fellow cyclists!