After walking through the stinking carcass of Mervyn's going out of business sale (Christmas carols blasting, of course) at the Galleria, I took this snapshot.
Reasons this image disturbs me:
- hot dog (dressed like Santa) suicidally squirting himself with ketchup conjures up images of a monk (dressed like Santa) dousing himself with gasoline
- small plastic Christmas tree neatly juxtaposed over words "Chili Dog Factory"
- "Christmas Special" items just regular items with no plausible Christmas theme
- mysteriously open employee door. WHY?
- no employees or customers in sight, as if a neutron bomb went off