contact them and make yourselves heard.
Here's my current reading list of Glendale-related blogs:
- Everything Glendale (new!)
- Franklin Avenue (Adams Hill based)
- Atwater Village Newbie (honorary!)
- Sunroom Desk (community issues)
- Book Talk (Glendale Public Library)
- Kendyl's Open House
- Northwest Glendale Real Estate
- LA Real Estate Blog (actually Glendale/La Crescenta)
If you know of any other Glendale blogs, please e-mail me or comment and I will update the list.
With the exception of the News-Press, the coverage of Glendale in major media is incredibly thin for a city of 207,000+ people. The only practical thing we as citizens can do to remedy this situation is to get out there and report what's going on in our own neighborhoods and share our local discoveries. If you'd like to start a neighborhood blog and don't know where to begin, please contact me and I would be glad to help you set one up.