- what's not to like about Cafe de Leche? they have good coffee, Porto's pastries, LA's 1st bike corral, and Maria Bamford #highlandpark
- at Hollywood forever cemetery. flight attendant Steve from Bridesmaids is like two rows away. (alive)
- Should I go to Burbank Historical Society aviation presentation or the "World Naked Bike Ride" in Echo Park? Choices, choices. #IloveLA
- Single handedly solved Glendale's budget deficit by getting 8 billion parking tickets in last 6 months. You're welcome.
- just saw group of mariachis crossing Central with instruments. thought it was another clever glendale pd pedestrian sting op
- overheard: "What a life, to just have to worry about your fucking lawn."
- the bleary-eyed process of making the first cup of coffee in the morning is fraught with peril.
- 47,700 US pedestrians killed while walking from 2000-2009. Use @t4america 's interactive map to find out where.
- biked to work every day for the last several weeks EXCEPT Bike to Work Day. I volunteered so I got a special dispensation from @lacbc
- lunch spots sandella's AND bee bop at glendale marketplace have closed. getting postapocalyptic over here
- The lamb and caramelized onion tacos at My Taco in Highland Park are outrageously good.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Some recent selections from the Tropico Station twitter feed:
Posted by Scott at 6:50 AM