Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grilled Cheese Invitational Photos

I biked over to the Grilled Cheese Invitational today with my friends Michael and Joe, but when we arrived at 2pm there was an hour and a half long line to get in. We chatted with a woman who was leaving, and she offered me her wristband, which fit nicely on my (apparently slender and delicate) wrist, so I was able to skip the line and get inside for a few quick photos. While inside I ran into City Clerk Ardy Kassakhian and my friend Alan Deane, who was volunteering. After grabbing a few free Izze drinks for my compatriots stuck outside the gates, I fled and spent the day wandering around Chinatown with my buddies. Here are some photos.

Crazy line to get into the Grilled Cheese Invitational.

Biking the unimproved stretch of river path between Fletcher and downtown.


Free wristband!


No comments: