intersections in Glendale with red light cameras:
- West bound Mountain St. at the intersection with Verdugo Rd.
- South bound Glendale Ave. at the intersection with Broadway
- East bound Colorado St. at the intersection with Pacific Ave.
- North bound San Fernando Rd at the intersection with Los Feliz Rd.
- East bound Los Feliz Rd at the intersection with San Fernando Rd.
What if the light was YELLOW or GREEN when I entered the intersection?
Can I TURN RIGHT on a RED LIGHT at Red Light Photo-Enforcement intersection?
- Drivers are only cited via the camera system for entering the intersection after the light has turned RED. If you enter an intersection on a green or yellow light you will not receive a citation. Remember, the red light camera program is about RED violations; it is not illegal to enter an intersection on a yellow or green light. The goal of the program is to increase the safety and quality of life for Glendale residents by reducing red light running.
- Yes, but only after bringing your vehicle to a complete stop before the limit line, which is the first white crosswalk line or other painted limit line. You are not required to simply slow down as you make your turn, you must stop. A “CALIFORNIA ROLLING STOP” IS NOT A STOP.
- * Drivers may NOT turn right at an intersection which is marked NO RIGHT TURN ON RED.